Sunday 14 October 2012

While the boys were away.....

I had a to do list a mile long.

I decided that while my boys were away camping, they could only do 5 days this year due to Jacks foot infection, that I would do some things I have wanted to do for awhile.

I made a swoon block.
Now I had no intention to make this into a whole quilt but I actually enjoyed making this block so I may make a few more, even if it is just a lap quilt size.
I also folded a huge bundle of fabric. I love folding and touching my fabric, that isn't wrong is it?
Oh and look at my lovely Mendocino pile, oh how I love this fabric.  I haven't got the complete range but I came across these at work and paid next to nothing.  I was one happy little camper I can tell you.
I got going on my sons quilt as well but pics of that will have to wait, it's looking amazing so far and an easy pattern as well.
I also covered an old office chair for him with some cool fabric from spotlight.  I was going to take a trip to IKEA for some fabric but i decided to just go with this London one.  Since I am doing our family tree i thought it was quite fitting because our families came from all over the British Islands including London.
I have another million projects on the go at the moment and Christmas is fast approaching so I should have some more projects I have been working on soon.

Cheers
SUZ xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment